Friday, January 12, 2007

calling all lurkers



In case you haven´t heard, it´s de-lurking week, which gives me the perfect excuse to ask you to come out of the shadows and into the light.

I really wish we could have more of a conversation going on. I mean, the whole point for me to blog is to talk to other food-obsessed people, exchange recipes, learn more about your countries, your lives...

So it kind of kills me when I see that quite a few people are reading, but just a few comment.

I don´t know if it´s my own lack of experience writing that doesn´t invite people to comment, or your laziness, fear of not having enough cooking skills or whatever (I don´t know, human beings are quite weird lol), lack of English skills (sé que me lee mucha gente en Argentina, así que pueden dejar comentarios en español perfectamente), or what.

But whatever it is, I invite you to tell me something about yourself, your blog, your country, your love for food, give me suggestions for the blog, even recipe suggestions for me to try... I´m open to ideas.

That´s it. I think this formal closing line sums it up:

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hi! I just found your blog today, but already there are so many recipes I'd like to try! The brownies looked delicious. (And the puppies are absolutely adorable)

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I'm here! But I am not really a lurker anymore!

How are the pups?

Anonymous said...

There's really a holiday for everything isn't there?

Marce said...

accountant barbie- Welcome! Do let me know how it went when you try the recipes.

Kate- Thanks for hanging in there :) The pups are doing great, they have opened their eyes and are starting to walk. I´m totally infatuated with them. I´ve just uploaded a video and more photos of them. I hope you enjoy them.

Kristen- I know! This one came in handy though, so I took advantage of it to remind people that it´s ok to comment lol